Here you can download the most important information about KURZ, our plastic decorations, machines and tools as well as the sustainability management at KURZ.
About the company:
Innovative processes for unique surfaces
- The Future of Automotive Interfaces – KURZ Solutions for Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) (PDF) 2.04 MB
- Chrome: Flexible Decoration Using Dry Chrome Finishing (PDF) 1.74 MB
- CAP-tivate Luxury – Innovative Refining Process (PDF) 83.20 KB
- Soft Touch – Surprising IMD Effects for Plastic Surfaces (PDF) 2.41 MB
- Tube Decoration – Individual Printing Solutions for Plastic Tubes and Sleeves (PDF) 3.06 MB
- Heat Transfer – The Fast and Direct Way to Colorful Diversity (PDF) 3.48 MB
- Hot Stamping Process (PDF) 4.32 MB
- IMD VARIOFORM®: One-Stop Process Solution for the Decoration of 3D-shaped Plastic Components (PDF) 2.37 MB
- Freedom of Function and Design – Methods for Processing and Integrating PolyTC® Touch Sensors (PDF) 1.31 MB
- PolyTC® – Touch Sensors (PDF) 841.08 KB
- Smart Surface Design – Inspiring Perspectives for Plastic (PDF) 6.90 MB
OROFIN – online
Magazine from KURZ
Take a look with us into the future of surface decoration and find out what is already possible today. Get inspiration and new ideas, hear exciting stories and learn more about innovations from the world of KURZ!
Transparency, customer orientation and highest standards are important to us.
Making every product unique
KURZ realizes this claim with more than 5,500 employees at over 30 global locations. KURZ is a world leader in surface finishing and produces in Europe, Asia and the USA according to the same high quality and environmental standards.