Experience KURZ Smart Surfaces in the wild. The boundaries between the environment and design concepts are eroding. Inspiration is everywhere. Function and operability under the surface are initially concealed behind a Shy Tech design. They only become alive and show their smartness with a touch or movement. There are hardly any limits to the design and intelligence of the surface: No limits to the look, feel, and functionality. This product design concept shows what is possible in the consumer electronics sector. This applies to both decoration and technology: With hot stamping and IMD decoration, KURZ creates natural effects, backlighting, and haptic effects. Intuitive operation is ensured by intelligent touch functionality. KURZ always keeps an eye on efficiency and efficient production processes.
Intelligent KURZ solutions for innovative product design:
- Backlighting effects, day-and-night designs or Shy Tech designs add distinctive highlights
- Sensor integration for smart touch operation
- Haptic surface effects such as Soft Touch ensure a special product experience
- For high-gloss, matte, semi-matte and brushed metallization
- Suitable for NCVM and 5G
- Environmentally friendly alternative to electroplating
- Can be used for partial decorations
- Extremely resistant to corrosion, UV rays and abrasion
- Can be used for recycled plastic materials
- The recyclability of the components is maintained
- Can be combined with different procedures, which can be perfectly integrated into your process chain
Underneath the interface developed and designed by KURZ lies the intelligence that modern brands require, to meet today’s demands for efficiency and quality of life. Clever processes that can be seamlessly integrated into different value chains make every single part of your offering something very special - for individual production or series production, and for recyclables and new materials alike. Contact us!
You might also be interested in
Orofin – online
Magazine from KURZ
Take a look with us into the future of surface decoration and find out what is already possible today. Get inspiration and new ideas, hear exciting stories and learn more about innovations from the world of KURZ!
Best of K 2022
Find out more about the sustainable and innovative highlights that LEONHARD KURZ presented live under the motto ‘Making Every Product Unique’ at K 2022
Transparency, customer orientation and highest standards are important to us.
Making every product unique
KURZ realizes this claim with more than 5,500 employees at over 30 global locations. KURZ is a world leader in surface finishing and produces in Europe, Asia and the USA according to the same high quality and environmental standards.