Our new design effects: a treat for the senses
Creativity knows no bounds. This is the mantra that we live by. As a design and service-oriented surface specialist, we have added yet more unique effects to our wide range of designs for smart plastic surfaces. They are truly a treat for the senses.
Surprise your customers with the haptic effects of our soft and silky touch IMD solutions. Set stunning accents with our unique real brushed foils, or easier-to-clean, durable printed brushed patterns. Fascinate your customers with the subtle color changes of our continuous holographic designs – for surface effects that no competitor can offer you.
And benefit from our expertise as a full-range supplier for your processing needs. All effects are available for the different processes and can be combined – for a homogenous design every time.
- Design variety
- Premium look
- Econscious process
- Inline decoration
IMD: hair styler
- Multicolored design without process limits
- Photo-realistic designs possible
- High-performance heatproof foil
- Sharp-edged logo printing
- Smooth and matt surface
- Highly efficient decoration process
- Plastic production and decoration in one step
- High-yield rate compared to spray painting
Sensational design for every use
The KURZ Design Process
Our experienced design teams in Europe, Asia, and the USA know the trends of tomorrow, and are constantly expanding our collection. Working closely with you, we provide impetus for new ideas as well as the technical implementation.
- Unique design and process expertise
- KURZ offers the most finishing processes globally
New design effects using IMD
- Innovative harmonic combination of visual decoration and tactile structure
- Authentic wood look reinforced by novel tactile wave effect and matt finish
- Components can easily be equipped with sensor functions
- Eye catching backlighting solutions can be realized
No matter what design you opt for, we can deliver. We are the only company in the world that can offer all finishing processes from a single source: IMD (In-Mold-Decoration), Insert Molding, PMD technology (PC screen printing), IPD-Skin (Individual Post Decoration Skin) and hot stamping.
PMD-Technology: The fusion of design and technology
Together with BURG DESIGN, the KURZ Group's screen printing specialist, we offer special screen printing options that go far beyond what was previously possible in top-quality decoration.
The special feature of PMD (print mold design) technology is that atmospheric light effects and subtle haptics can be combined with transparencies.
This creates appealing surface designs, the external attraction of which will overshadow everything that has come before: PMD technology breathes life into your premium surfaces in the most modern way.
- Extraordinary high-end design
- PC sheet for high gloss depth effect
- Premium products for your premium customers
A dazzling alternative: genuine chrome finishing without electroplating
The KURZ Chrome Know-How
A shiny front grill: Few things define the face of a vehicle more than this metalized eye-catcher. Yet the complex geometry of the front grill, with its many different angles, demands enormous expertise in surface finishing.
Based on our technical experience, we are the experts for challenging hot stamping projects using genuine chrome and we provide a convincing alternative to electroplating with our solution which comprises different, specially developed chrome foils and customized machines.
Considerably lower costs, no legal restrictions, simpler processing of complex components, and lasting colors are just some of the benefits of our efficient finishing solution, the heart of which is a unique, highly sophisticated technology. It combines high-tech hot stamping and genuine chrome coating, and is able to hot-stamp special geometries. In short, an innovative finishing solution for those looking for more than the standard.
- Save up to 65 % cost with KURZ chrome finishes compared to electroplating
- Top-quality chrome shine and optimum durability
- Unique technology combining a high-tech hot stamping machine with genuine chrome coating
- Cost efficient partial chrome decoration can only be done with hot stamping technology
Advance your durability to the next level
Heavy Duty Top Coats
UV radiation, scratches, abrasion, moisture, climate change... The resistance requirements for your products' surfaces are as extreme as they are varied. As experts in the most sophisticated specification-based surface protection, we not only develop our top coats in-house. We also create, produce, and process our paints ourselves.
As a result, not only do we offer the most suitable and effective protection for your individual application: Throughout the entire production process you can also be sure of the consistently high quality and availability of our products.